Woohhooo! Happy 2020. So excited to go into a new year together and excited to look at the new events coming our way through the Winter season.
- Clara Schumann with the Albany Symphony, Thursday - Sunday at The Troy Savings music hall. She is a 14 year old prodigy, pretty awesome.
- Friday night and Saturday all day! Winter Festival at Indian Meadows Park in Glenville , ice bar, food entertainment, Games, Horse ride carriages
- Sugar on Snow at Riverside Maple Farms, Saturday from 12 pm-3 pm. Hot maple syrup on shaved ice yum
- Tommy Davidson at Albany Funny Bone on Saturday night! If you haven't been to the Funny Bone yet, get there!~!
- Empire Skate Plaza all season long, Meet and Skate with the Adirondack Thunder on Sunday 3;00-4:30
- Historical Horse Drawn Wagon Rides Fort William Henry Saturday Night
- Sunday January 12th, at the Albany Capital Center is a wedding/bridal expo 11 am-5 pm
- Yoga at Fort Orange Brewing- January 12, Sunday morning, you get a drink to go along with the class!