So Kevin & Shanna from the River morning show & I played "River Scary-Oke" with some of our co-workers. They thought they were coming into the car to sing Halloween songs. Well they were, but I was hiding in the back to try and scare them. The results are below.
Behind the scenes facts:
- I was scrunched down under a blanket in the back for well over an hour. My old knees didn't think it was a good idea. I could barely walk afterwords for about 15 minutes
- Somehow when the first victim & Kevin and Shanna came to the vehicle I had locked the doors. I had to get the key fob out of my pocket and unlock the doors without being while Shanna stalled outside.
- When scaring someone, a short loud burst is better than a long roar
- Masks stifle your roar. We ditched it after a couple of tries. My face is scary enough
- I almost started laughing when Alan was telling a long story about "Larry Zevon" I had to plug my ears so I couldn't hear him say "Larry Zevon" one more time or I would have lost it and ruinged the whole video with him.
- My $10 rubber mask smelled pretty "rubbery" It had to shower and shampoo to get the smell out of my beard.