We always enjoy having guests in studio for our Celebrity Birthday Game. Often they are familiar faces from the local media or government, and some times they are prominent community members like police officers and school principals, but they are all celebrities to us!
That's why we thought it would be fun for our listeners to learn a little more about these guests too! Each week will will ask players to answer five questions, sometimes serious, sometimes silly.
This week Brian from Exit 9 Wine & Liquor Warehouse joins us for the first time as a Celebrity Birthday Game guest. Of course Brian is here often to share his amazing cocktail recipes, but can he shake up a win in the big game? Get to know Brian a little better below and join us at 6:30a and 7:50a each weekday to see how this rookie does!
- Where is your hometown? Schenectady
- Who is your idol? Even with being a huge Yankees fan with many idols like Derek Jeter and Marino Rivera , I’d have to say my dad.
- If you weren't doing what you are doing, what would you be doing? Baseball Player
- What would the "Brian" cocktail recipe be? The Brian cocktail would be a spicy margarita: jalapeño infused tequila, sour mix, triple sec and a squeeze of lime juice!
- Your a big sports fan, what cocktail or drink would you pair with curling... horseshoes... and pickle ball?! Curling: White Russian; Horseshoes: Moscow Mule; Pickling: A dirty martini but add a little bit of pickle juice!