I loved trampolines when I was a kid. One of my really good friends had a trampoline and we were always over at her house jumping on it. Who knew I was actually exercising? You can exercise as an adult on a trampoline. Get a mini one to give you these benefits:
1. It provides a good cardiovascular workout. A study found it's 68% more effective than jogging.
2. It’s way easier on the joints. The cushion or “give” on a trampoline helps absorb the shock on the feet.
3. Rebounding helps flush out the body. Jumping stimulates the lymphatic system, a network of tissues and organs that helps get rid of unwanted materials in the body. This also helps strengthen the immune system.
4. It helps tone multiple parts of the body. Think back, core, legs, glutes, and more.
5. Rebounding enhances motor skills. It's great for balance, coordination and agility, not to mention it just might help relieve anxiety symptoms.
(KSAT) Photo: Getty/Karl Weatherly