Today is Home Made Cookie Day! I'll be rushing home to make some after work! OK it's going to be 80 & humid today, so maybe not. But I'm not against eating some. Saw this list of America's Favorite Cookies. I have to agree on #1. Nothing worse though when you bite into a cookie expecting it to be a chocolate chip and it turns out to be oatmeal raisin. Nothing against oatmeal raisin, but you know where I'm coming from here. What is your favorite cookie?
P.S. Don't eat the raw dough. You'll get worms or something. OK you can make edible cookie dough if you want. The Recipe is below...the Cookie Monster video.
America's Favorite Cookies:
- Chocolate Chip
- Brownies (sorry not a cookie. Like you, but you have to go)
- Peanut Butter Cookie (please include the Hershey Kiss. Thank you)
- Oreo's (not home made but we'll let it slide...right into a glass of milk)
- Oatmeal Raisin
- White Chocolate Macadamia (I'll have a celery. Did I just say that?)
- Sugar Cookies
- Short Bread Cookies
- Butter Cookies
- M & M Cookies (a close relative of #1)
photo: getty images