Perhaps my New Year's Resolution should be to procrastinate less because I haven't made any of them yet. I saw this this morning and I kind of like it. It's a list of the 7 Best New Year's Resolutions. You can get more info on why they are good for you and why here
7 Best New Year's Resolutions:
- Say "No" more. You don't have to do everything people what you to do.
- Make Sleeping a Priority. You'll be less cranky, anxious and bummed out. I'm in
- Start writing in a Journal in the morning. (OK I probably won't do this to be honest but...it would probably help)
- Change how you talk. Instead of things like "I should..." think and say things like "I'd like to..."
- More "you" time. Take at least an hour per week to do something you like to do
- Set a positive intention every day. I'm not sure if "I'm positive I'll rip someone a new one today" counts
- Learn something new. I really like this one. Is there something that you've always wanted to learn? Doing that could take care a lot of stuff on this list...with the exception of #2. Sleeping through it probably won't help
Good luck and Happy 2019!
photo: getty images