Today is "Giving Tuesday". It started back in 2012. A really nice idea don't you think? After all the shopping it's a way to remind us to help others when we can.
Here are some ways you can give back:
- Donate to your favorite charity or find a new one
- Volunteer your time. It may be more valuable than cash
- Is there something you'd really like to change? Start your own fundraiser
- Let people know what you are doing on social media. It may inspire them. #GivingTuesday
- Start a "Giving" habit and make it a regular part of your life.
- The Mohawk Hudson Humane Society has ways to help today too
There is a special Giving Tuesday website where you can get a lot of ideas plus find organizations in your area that you can lend a hand to