No pressure, you only have 25 people coming over for dinner. Before you start hyperventilating, here are 6 Holiday Hotlines that might help. A healthy supply of frozen chicken nuggets is plan C.
Holiday Hotlines To Help You On Thanksgiving Day
- Butterball Turkey Talk-Line – The hotline, 1-800-BUTTERBALL, They are open 5am- 5pm. Tonight (11/22) they are there till 9pm.
- Food52 Digital Hotline – This free “digital hotline,” run by former "New York Times" food editor Amanda Hesser. Her team is on helping from 8 am to 10 pm.
- USDA Meat & Poultry Hotline – This is your government hard at work. It's run by the Department of Agriculture. Monday through Friday 10 am to 6 pm call 1-888-674-6854
- Sara Lee Pie Hotline – This one's for dessert emergencies. 1-888-914-1247 6a-5pm today (11/21) & 6a-1pm on Thanksgiving Day.
- Ocean Spray Hotline – Are there cranberry sauce emergencies? Maybe just call to say Hi 1-800-662-3263 today from 9 am to 6 pm and Thanksgiving Day 9 am and 2 pm.
- The Splendid Table - Sounds fancy but they aren't around long. Just 12 to 2 pm on Thanksgiving Day 1-800-242-2828.
More on all these on this page from Market Watch
photo: getty images