The Toy Hall of Fame in Rochester has named this year's finalists for induction. One of the toys on the list is the Magic 8 Ball. I tried to use it to see which of these toys will make it in. See the response it gave me below. I haven't got all day here!
Here are this year's nominees:
- The Magic 8 Ball. Is this a toy or some kind of voodoo?
- Chalk Get the hose you're out.
- American Girl Dolls (I bet they bought their way in...they have a lot of my money how about yours?)
- Chutes and Ladders...most frustrating game EVER!
- Fisher-Price Corn Popper. Too noisy you're out!
- Pinball Sorry I need all my quarters to offset losses on item #3
- Sled I dislocated a shoulder and traumatized our daughter in a spill. I'll never hear the end of it. Nope
- Tic-Tac-Toe Too many "cat's games". No go
- Tickle-Me Elmo. Too much "third person" speak. It's not all about you Elmo...you're out!
- Electric Football. My favorite as a kid...It wasn't really a playable game. I'm still bitter I missed out on the cool Xbox's and stuff. Go to bed kid it's Dad's turn
- Uno OK this one can go in.