Yes Pumpkin Spice Latte's are back. I'm not a big fan. I don't think it has much to do with the taste. I mean I love pumpkin pie. I think it's just because it signals the end of summer. Seeing Halloween costumes and candy in the stores already gives me the same vibe. I'm just not ready for it.
There seems to be no way to stop it. Especially after this news. Pumpkin Spice is actually healthy. Here's why.
- Cinnamon helps control your blood sugar levels
- Ginger helps with morning sickness & nausea
- Nutmeg has been used for everything from stomach issues to kidney problems
- Allspice seems to do it all. It's an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, sedative, antiviral and more
- Pumpkins are high in Vitamin A
You can find out more here. I guess I'll just shut up and take my medicine
photo: getty images