It's National Roller Coaster Day! Something that both of us LOVE!
We are roller coaster aficionados who have their favorites.
Tracy is partial to the Cyclone in Coney Island, though Kevin introduced her to the Comet at The Great Escape a few weeks go and she is still talking about how much fun it was! As far as scarier ones, Tracy likes a few Superman coasters, one in New England and one in DC.
Here's Kevin's response to his top five:
5. The Comet – giving the Great Escape some love…and yeah, it’s a really great ride!
4. Big Bad Wolf – Busch Gardens, Virginia – a little dated, but the first inverted coaster I’ve ever ridden…really really fun!
3. Superman, Ride of Steel…six Flag New England….Super fast, super fun
2. The Beast…Kings Island, Ohio (near Cincy) the BEST and longest wooden roller coaster in the World!
1. Millenium Force…, Cedar Point Sandusky Ohio Greatest roller coaster EVER…305 feet tall, 95 mph the entire ride…pure adrenaline!
Here's Thrillist's list of the best Coasters in America. What's your favorite?