Contest Name: $25,000 Summer Shopping Spree Wish List Contest - Winning List Challenge (the “Contest”)
Station(s): iHeartMedia, 1203 Troy Schenectady Road Latham, NY 12110
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the U.S., who are 18 years of age or older unless otherwise stated herein. Void outside Station’s Designated Market Area (DMA) as defined by Arbitron and where prohibited. Do not enter this contest if you are not located in the United States at the time of entry. Odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:3,628,800.
iHeartMedia, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct its contests substantially as described in these contesting rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above or for a list of participating stations, please visit the offices of this Station during normal business hours.
The Contest is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with iHeartMedia privacy practices found here. The Contest sponsor(s), promotional partners and administrator is herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: Contest registration is scheduled to begin at 12:00am ET on 7/9/2018 and end at 11:59pm ET 7/22/2018 (the “Registration Period”). The grand prize winning list is scheduled to be revealed on 7/23/2018 and will be compared to all eligible entries received. Maximum of 10,000 eligible entries will be allowed to participate in the grand prize contest (see below). The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
B. How to Enter – Visit a participating iHeartMedia Albany, NY radio station website during the “Registration Period”. Each entrant must fully complete the registration page with all required information including his/her name, complete address (including city, state and zip), valid email address, birth date, phone number(s) (including area code(s)) and create and submit their guess of the winning list of 10 summer shopping spree items, by placing each of the provided (10) shopping spree items in any order of their choice ranked from 1 to 10 on the official entry form, then click submit. Each project should be used a maximum of one time in creating the wish list in order from 1 to 10 on the entry form. All on-line entries must be fully complete for all required information, and must be received by 11:59pm ET on 7/22/2018 to be eligible. Maximum of one on-line entry per person and per valid email address. If multiple entries by the same user are found, they will all be disqualified. Please see Eligibility and Limitations (below). Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email or telephone phone number submitted at the time of entry and qualification. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be deemed valid. All entries become the property of Company and will not be receipt acknowledged or returned.
Prior to the grand prize event, the featured list of (10) items will be randomly arranged in a predetermined grand prize winning order from 1 to 10 by an independent promotions company (Million Dollar Media, LLC), and placed in a sealed security envelope. The sealed security envelope containing the grand prize winning list order will be provided to the Sponsor prior to the start of the contest. Each item will be used a maximum of one time to create the winning list.
Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter the Contest, and checking the opt-in boxes will not improve your chances of winning. By participating and submitting an entry, contestant agrees that sponsors and participating parties are authorized to contact entrant via email, mail, phone or any other form of media to make contestant aware of information pertinent to the contest, and to distribute information regarding the Sponsor(s) featured products, special events or promotional offers, or purchase incentives. Contestants may opt-out of any further email communication at any time by simply replying REMOVE to any email message, or following the provided opt-out instructions.
C. How to Play: On or about 7/23/2018, the Company will select the first 10,000 entries from all eligible entries received before the registration deadline. (See below for conditions). The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier in the event that that a qualifier has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. No more prizes other than the stated prize(s) below will be awarded. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. The Company, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate entry at that time. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Station may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Station is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. Furthermore eligible contestants agree as follows: All decisions of the judges will be final. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Station, that the decisions of the Station is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you not comply with the rules, then the eligible winner will be disqualified. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to select an alternate qualifier and/or potential winner at that time.
At the conclusion of the contest registration period on or about 7/23/2018, the promotions company shall compare each eligible 10-item list submitted and received from each eligible contestant to the actual predetermined grand prize winning 10-item list, to determine if any contestant has correctly guessed the winning list in exact order (1 – 10). In the event a winning list has been submitted, the contestants(s) who submitted the winning list will be immediately notified, and will eligible to claim the grand prize, subject to verification and compliance with these Official Rules. A MAXIMUM OF ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. IN THE EVENT THAT MORE THAN (1) ELIGIBLE CONTESTANT SUBMITS A WINNING ENTRY DURING THE CONTEST, THE COMPANY WILL CONDUCT A RANDOM DRAWING BETWEEN THE ELIGIBLE CONTESTANTS WHO SUBMITTED A WINNING ENTRY TO DETERMINE THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. IN THE EVENT THAT NO CONTESTANT SUBMITS A WINNING LIST, THEN THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED. ALL DECISIONS OF THE COMPANY ARE FINAL.
*Maximum of 10,000 Eligible Entries: A maximum total of 10,000 entries will be eligible to participate in the grand prize event (see below). If less than a total of 10,000 entries are received during the Registration Period, then all submitted entries that comply with these Official Rules will be eligible to participate in the grand prize event. If more than 10,000 entries are received during the Registration Period, then sponsor shall select the first 10,000 entries from among all entries received to participate in the grand prize event. Only the first 10,000 entries will be eligible to participate or win. All other entries will be disqualified and are ineligible to participate or win, regardless of the accuracy of their submitted winning list.
Grand Prize Event – Guess the predetermined (10) item winning list in exact order: The predetermined grand prize winning (10) item list will be randomly pre-selected prior to the start of the contest by the Contest Administrator. The winning (10) item list will then be placed into a sealed security envelope prior to the start of the contest registration period, and will be held during the contest registration period by representatives of the Station.
IF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNING (10) ITEM LIST IS NOT CORRECTLY GUESSED IN ITS EXACT WINNING ORDER BY AN ELIGIBLE CONTESTANT DURING THE REGISTRATION PERIOD, ACCORDING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THEN THE GRAND PRIZE WILL NOT BE AWARDED.
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
Grand Prize –Maximum of (1) prize award: In the event a winning entry is submitted by an eligible contestant, the corresponding contestant who submitted the winning entry will be eligible to claim the grand prize, subject to approval and verification of compliance with these official rules. The grand prize is: a $25,000 credit that may be spent with the sponsor of the winner’s choice. Maximum retail value of grand prize award not to exceed $25,000.
Grand prize, if awarded, will be awarded as $25,000 in credits at any participating Sponsor location(s) as selected and designated by winner; this prize has no cash value, and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other prize. All credits must be used within 12-months from date of prize award or any full or partial remaining credit value will be forfeit. Credits may be used in partial increments. Any unused portion of any credit with a participating Sponsor will not be refunded as Cash, and unused balances will expire after the 12-month period. If the purchase of any product or service from a participating Sponsor exceeds the maximum retail value of the available credit or prize award, then winner shall be responsible for the difference in the cost at time of prize delivery or acceptance. In the event of a tie between any eligible contestants (i.e. two or more contestants have submitted a grand prize winning entry), then a random drawing will be held among tied contestants to determine the grand prize winner.
Participating sponsor locations in the Albany, NY area where credits may be used include:
· Brooks Brothers, 1476 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845
· Chico's Outlet, 1476 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845
· Dressbarn, 1444 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845
· Eddie Bauer Outlet, 1444 State Route 9, Space 23, Lake George, NY 12845
· Gap Outlet, 1439 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845
· J. Crew, 1439 State Rt 9, Space 15, Lake George, NY 12845
· L.L. Bean Outlet, 1444 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845
· The Lake George Outlets:
o 1476 State Route 9 Lake George, NY 12845
o 1444 State Route 9 Lake George, NY 12845
o 1424 State Rt. 9 Lake George, NY 12845
· Timberland Factory Store, 1444 State Route 9 #2, Lake George, NY 12845
· Tommy Hilfiger, 1439 State Route 9 #14, Lake George, NY 12845
· Under Armour Factory House, 1444 U.S. 9, Lake George, NY 12845
Bonus Prize Contest – Closest Guess - Maximum of (1) prize award: In the event there is not a grand prize winning entry, the eligible contestant who has submitted a summer shopping spree wish list entry that is closest to the predetermined grand prize winning project list will be declared the “Bonus Prize Winner”. In the event of any grand prize winner(s), the bonus prize will not be awarded. The bonus prize winner will be determined by identifying the contestant who has submitted the most items in the correct winning order, starting with the first item. As soon as a contestant has an item in the wrong order, their entry will be considered disqualified – regardless if any additional items are in the correct position later in their wish list. In the event of a tie between any eligible contestants (i.e. two or more contestants have arranged the same number of items in the correct order starting with the first item), then a random drawing will be held among tied contestants to determine the bonus prize winner.
The bonus prize is: a $500 Gift Card to Lake George Outlets. Maximum retail value of bonus prize award not to exceed $500.
All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize and Bonus Prize winner. All income, federal, state and local taxes are Grand Prize and Bonus Prize winner’s sole responsibility. All grand prize awards are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at Administrator’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Administrator reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. All prize winners must accept delivery of prize from sponsor within 30 days, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. Failure of the winner to take possession within such time will result in disqualification. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the responsibility of each winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to all federal, state and local taxes (including income taxes) of each Prize is the winner’s sole responsibility. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable. Other restrictions may apply. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Any unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
Each prize winner will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all taxes on prize(s). Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, contestant will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation. Total ARV of all available prizes: $25,500.
Conditions and restrictions may apply. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. No cash equivalent or substitution of any prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Company. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Company reserves the right to substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative grand prize winner. Certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets,Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the grand prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner or his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
Prize Conditions and Restrictions: The Grand Prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner and guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. By accepting the prize, Grand Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Station will have no further obligation to winner.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be legal residents of the 50 U.S. or D.C., be at least 18-years old, as of the date of entry and prize award as determined by the Company. No one under the age of thirteen (13) will be permitted to enter a contest under any circumstances. Participants and winners must reside in the Station’s Designated Market Area (DMA) as defined by Arbitron. Commonly the DMA represents a radio station's total listening market audience in a geographic area. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor. Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest for any thirty (30) day period. If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the station’s website then the voting is limited to one vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion. The potential prize winner and, if the potential prize winner is under the age of the majority in their state of residence (which is eighteen (18) in most states but is nineteen (19) in Alabama and Nebraska and twenty-one (21) in Mississippi), the potential prize winner's parent or guardian, may (in Company’s sole discretion) be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability and prize acceptance agreement ("Prize Acceptance Release of Liability and Publicity Release") within twenty four (24) hours after the first (1st) delivery attempt to entrants e-mail address in order for the potential prize winner to be qualified for the prize, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. The potential prize winner's failure to return all required forms within this time period may result in the potential winner being disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Employees of the Company, the Station, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
6. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Grand Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Grand Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
9. Miscellaneous. Void outside the Designated Market Area and where prohibited unless otherwise determined by the Company. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
Odds: The odds of winning the Grand Prize by arranging the 10 items in the winning ordered ranked from 1 to 10 are 1:3,628,800.
11. Winners List: For a copy of Official Rules or a list of prize winner(s), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: $25,000 Summer Shopping Spree Wish List Contest - Winning List Challenge, c/o iHeartMedia, 1203 Troy Schenectady Road Latham, NY 12110. PLEASE SPECIFY which you are requesting. Requests must be received by 9/23/2018.
12. Contest Administrator: The Contest Administer is iHeartMedia, 1203 Troy Schenectady Road Latham, NY 12110