Kevin is a big ice-cream fan and I love a scoop on a hot summer day, and our top flavor choices are not all that common. Kevin likes to indulge in a peanut butter vanilla swirl, while I am crazy about both pumpkin and banana cream pie ice-creams.
Really thought we were quite original until we came across this list!
Check it out and let us know, would you try these?!
- Black Olive Brittle and Goat Cheese - “hints of aged goat cheese with an oil-cured olive salty candy brittle mixed in.” Kevin says, "Nay" Tracy says, "Yeah!"
- Blue Cheese Walnut Caramel - This flavor is blue cheese ice cream, mixed with a handmade swirl of brown sugar, butter, and toasted walnuts. Kevin says, "un-enthusiastically Yeah" Tracy says, "Yeah!"
- Cheetos - Comes with “CHEAT-OHS,” which is vanilla soft serve infused with Cheetos and dusted with crumbs from the puffs. Kevin and Tracy both say, "Nay!!!"
- Cucumber Dill - A cucumber-flavored scoop mixed with dill herbs. Kevin says, "Good God, NO!" Tracy says, "Yea, I'd try it."
- Lobster - It’s vanilla ice cream with cooked, buttered pieces of lobster added in. Kevin says, "Nay" Tracy is undecided.
- Milk Chocolate Curry - A classic, milk chocolate with curry powder. Kevin says, "I'd try it, but I don't think I'd like it." Tracy says, "Oh yes!"
- Pizza Crust - It’s made with fresh pizza dough that’s toasted, charred, and sits in a gelato base overnight before becoming ice cream the next morning. Kevin says, "Absolutely yeah!" Tracy, not so much.
- Taylor Ham and French Toast - It’s a scoop with housemade challah french toast, local maple syrup, and the star - caramelized Taylor ham. Kevin and Tracy both say, "Yeah!"
For details on where to find these tasty treats and other outrageous creations, click here.