Join 99.5 The River’s Tracy for the 8th Annual Freihofer's Training Challenge!
Here’s a great opportunity to get into shape, make new friends and participate inthe Capital Region’s premier road race — The 40th Freihofer’s Run for Women!
For 10+ weeks starting March 19th, give your motivation a boost and improve your performance by joining Tracy's Team! As a team member, you can join Tracy each Monday at 1pm at The Crossings of Colonie to train, along with a certified coach/trainer! Can't join Tracy at 1pm? There's additional groups and other locations (click on link below for all info).
Training will be broken into Novice, Intermediate and Experienced Runners.
For a Training Challenge fee of $55 you will receive:
• Custom Training Challenge t-shirt
• Great giveaways throughout the program
• The Y branches are offering a 10 week membership for anyone who signs up for the Training Challenge out of a Y location on Wednesdays at 6pm. Free childcare is included for anyone at these locations along with free classes.
• Power House Athletics is offering 2 weeks of free classes with 20 classes offered weekly ($100 value).
• Founders HIIT and Strength Club is offering all participants unlimited classes for $270 until race day ($540 value).
• Orangetheory Fitness is offering 2 FREE Classes valued at $36 and 60% OFF Chest Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor (upon signing up for membership) at theAlbany, Niskayuna or Clifton Park locations.
You must be registered to take part! You can sign up through March 25th. This year's run takes place on June 2nd. More at http://www.freihofersrun.com/
For those who can't take part in the Training Challenge you can still get in shape for the race by participating in the Virtual Training Program for a $10 fee (does not include above benefits). http://www.freihofersrun.com/virtual.htm
*Participants who take part in the 40th Annual Freihofer's Run for Women will need to pay an additional entry fee for the race.